To plant 1 billion trees by 2030 across Zimbabwe’s degraded landscape.
The Greater Green Project
To create climate resilient communities across Zimbabwe through the provision of nutritional fruits, processed tree-based products and creation of green opportunities whilst conserving the environment.
1. Restore 2.5 million hectares of degraded land ecosystem
2. Sequester 300 million tons of carbon
3. Create 100 000 green jobs
4. Train and capacitate 50 000 youths (50% women)
5. Establish 70 processing centres for product value addition.